This is me.
Hey you! If you’ve found your way here, it means one (or all) of three things. One – you’re a friend/affiliate. Two – you love to travel. Three – you’re my parents (hi mom and dad). That last one’s kind of sad, but true. But either way, I’m glad you stopped by and I hope you stay awhile.
I’m Lanell, a 32-year old Bank Officer with a Masters in Applied Economics from De La Salle University Manila. I love to travel. I am a self-proclaimed foodie. I love to read. I am a chaser of dreams and a lover of life. I am the cofounder of a small business, Kingkong Travel Ph.
I am a proud daughter, proud sister to 2 of the best siblings in the world, proud tita to Kingkong and Baby Kikay. I have the best boss on earth, and I have a small set of friends I cherish deeply.
Last but definitely not the least, I am a proud feminist. ♥
Random tidbits about yours truly:
- I am a devotee of Our Lady of the Most Holy Rosary of Manaoag.
- I am 50% Ilocana and 50% Waray.
- I have my own home which I bought when I was 28. (So I’m broke)
- I am obsessed with ICE CREAM.
- I am an adrenalin junkie, so our trips always have a “buwis buhay” component.
- I am a sucker for romantic comedy movies. But when it comes to TV, I love my Big Bang Theory, Game of Thrones, and The Walking Dead.
- I love to cook. Come hang with me some time, I’ll cook you my chicken rice (greek inspired) and some yummy nachos.
- I love organizing parties and events, and is seriously considering events planning as another business.
- I did my fair share of partying during my 20s, so I love me some beer and cocktails. But now I am perfectly happy hanging out in my house on a Friday night with a tub of ice cream on my hand and BBT marathon on my TV.
- I started this blog last 2013 after my laparascopic gallbladder surgery for gallstones. It was meant to be an online diary, something I can read when I’m 60.
- I love my friends, and am a passionate person. If you’re not prepared to hear the vicious truth, don’t ask me for advice.
- I love my family so much and would do anything and everything for them. My family is my home.