I am writing this blog on my bed, sick (literally) and tired. In the past few weeks, I have been working past my hours (during my day job) and of course struggling to keep our business afloat. It’s so frustrating to know that in our business (industry), the number of hours you work is almost equal to the income you will get. Ergo if I could only put more time working on Kingkong Travel Ph, will probably retire early from Banking.
With all these stuff going on in my life right now, I can’t help but crave for the things that make me happy. Also, it would be cool to show this blog to my future kids.
Hey kids, this is Mom, how are you doing today? Do you want to know what makes mommy happy when she was 31? Here you go (don’t judge me!):
- Eat Bulaga’s Kalyeserye feat. Alden Richards and Maine Mendoza
- Shadow Hunters (my favorite is James Carstairs, Google it!)
- new books
- Eggplant with minced pork
- Calamares and mom’s pork BBQ
- Salmon Sashimi
- Estrel’s Caramel cake
- Isaw manok
- Leslie’s Cheesy Puffs
- ICE CREAM (all caps para intense)
- Starbucks Tumbler (from countries I’ve visited)
- Eating streetfood in another country
- Watching videos of Baby Kingkong
- Planning parties/events
- Love letters
- Tater’s popcorn (butter with extra butter)
- Cheese Sandwich with extra cheese (Sandwich Guy)
- Starbucks Toffee nut Frappuccino (extra sprinkles!!!)
- SM Home Warehouse Sale at Mega Trade Hall
I’m sure I left out a thing or two, but this will do. Remember, these are things/experiences that make me happy. What makes me happiest is when I am with people that I love, family, friends, and you. Now go to bed!